If you are a camping addictive, it is really important to have your own Solo stove bonfire that can make the work easy for you else it is a lot work to gather woods and get the debris away from it. Having a bonfire will surely going to help you and that is why we are here with the Solo Stove bonfire review. Let us see if it is worth buying product or a waste of money. Let us find it out now.
- Product Name : Bonfire Fire Pit with Stand
- Product Brand : Solo Stove
- Price : $300.00
- Weight : 20 lbs.
- Product Dimensions : 19.5 x 14 in.
- Material : Stainless steel
- Fuel TypeWood
Features of Solo Stove Bonfire
It is very crucial to have a fair understanding of the product and that is why, you need to know what you can do with the bonfire. So let us get started with the list of features here-
- Fire starts very quickly– If you are in hurry, you will find that it has a flame that starts very quickly. It comes with a double wall design that lets the air to circulate around the fire like a fan that runs in a convection oven. It has the air underneath the fire starter to help the fire catch quickly. It will be ready and have a large firewood within 10 minutes and it is surely a quick catch.
- Lightweight and easy to carry– This one isn’t the smallest one but is surely a very lightweight one that is easy to transport and is with a diameter of 19 inches only. If we talk about the weight, it is about 20 pounds. If you are planning to go somewhere nearby, this one is surely good and since it is packed and small, you can place it anywhere and everywhere with you.
- The stands protect the round- If in case you’re thinking to have the bonfire on grass or deck or somewhere, you must use the stand. It comes with a stand that will remove the fire pit above the ground so you do not need to worry about any accidents. And the best part is that it does not affect the portability of the product. You can keep it anywhere you want with the stand and have the bonfire.
- Smokeless- When we tried the product, we found that it is smokeless. However, it does not mean that you are not going to get any smoke. When our team tried it, we found a bit smoke but after some time, we did not find the smoke like we do in other products. Over all, we can conclude it a smokeless bonfire.
Does it come with warranty?
Yes, when it comes to warranty, we are happy to tell you that is comes with 100% return guarantee and has a lifetime warranty so you do have to worry about the manufacturing defects. However, this will not cover the damage happened due to your fault. But if you are interested, you can have the 5 year accident protection extension. If it comes under a defect happened by them, they will offer you 1 year extend warranty or 50% off on buying a new product which surely makes it a worth buying deal.
What is our take?
Well, we can say that we like this product as it does not require complications like installations. You do not have to fix it for using it. Just buy and it is ready to use. Also, the design is very appealing and because it is lightweight, you do not have to worry about the carrying of this model. Talking about the pricing, it is quite affordable so it won’t be an issue if you are buying it for yourself or for your friends.
- Can we cook food on it?
Yes, you can surely cook your own food on this bonfire stove very easily. Also, they have some additional products to sell as well so you can buy them too to have a complete set.
- It is a reliable brand?
Yes, the brand is 100% legitimate and reliable and if you are having any doubts, then you also can go through the warranty of the product and you will get the assurance.
- Is it an easy cleaning product?
Yes, as compared to other products, this one is surely an easy cleaning one. You do not need to put so much efforts to clean it and since it is portable and easy to carry, you can take it anywhere and wash it.
- Is it actually a smokeless bonfire?
Not completely, but yes, it is. You are going to find a little smoke once you start it but within some minutes, there will be no smoke which makes it obvious and clear that it is a smokeless bonfire product.